TaNggal 1 Mei, means Hari KeBangkiTan NaSioNal... [hmm... am i right???, hehehhe], jaDi nYa liBur deh. poKok nYa seNeng banGet ngeDapetin liBur di tenGah-tenGah week day. ya, meMaNg si taNggung banGet, kaReNa sekaRang hari KaMis, dan beSok udah harus beraktifiTas Lagi.
oia, keMaren nggak sempet maSuKin foto yaNg maSaKan itu, dan gw juga luPa buat foto in nYa, jadi Lah gw nggak bisa meng up-load foto maSaKan aLa gw itu. ga papa ya..
tadi pagi banGun tidur, udah disuRuh buat maSuk-maSukin ampLi dan priTiLan2 buat Nge-band nYa boKap ke moBil, secara hari ini dia mau maEn band di ruMah manTan Bos nYa. oia, saMa nyuci moBil. ugh... paGi-paGi udah berbaSah-basah ria.. seTeLah itu nonton aMazing Race aSia yaNg perTaMa [soal nya gw belum perNah nonton yaNg perTaMa]. trus ini baru aJa seLesai nonTon "August Rush"... Film nYa keren deh [gw teLat banGet ya nonton nYa].. daN suKa baNget saMa SoundTrack fiLm nYa yang di nYanyi in John Legend [i will put the lyric after this].
gw lagi nunggu Jam 12 ni, soal nya mau nonton laGi Amazing Race aSia.. hehehehe, i love that show. i really hope i can join that race someday.
ok..
now i'll put the lyric....
"SOMEDAY"
As days go by
and fade to nights, I still question why you left
I wonder how
it didn’t work out, but now you’re gone
and memories all I have for now
but no it’s not over
we’ll get older we’ll get over
we’ll live to see the day that I hope for
come back to me, I still believe that we’ll get it right again
we’ll come back to life again
we won’t say another goodbye again
you’ll live forever with me
someday,
someday we’ll be together
someday,
someday we’ll be together
I heard someday might be today
mysteries of destinies they
are somehow
and are someway
for all we know they come tomorrow
for today my eyes are open my arms are raised
for your embrace my hands are here to mend
what is broken to feel again to walk on the face
I believe there is more to life
oh I love you much more than life
and stillI believe I can change your mind
revive what is dying inside
and someday,
someday we’ll be together
someday,
someday we’ll be together
someday,
someday we’ll be together
we’ll be together
we’ll be together
someday
huhuhuhuh,,, soMeday i hope i can be your wife...






Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar